I have decided again that enough is enough! I hate the extra lbs I am carrying around my middle. I am limited on what clothes I can wear, and I am tired of squeezing into my jeans. I am going to get a gym membership with my tax return money. I am going with Cori Gould tomorrow at 5 am for a work out group. I am actually excited, she goes every Mon. Wed. and Fri. and 5 am is the only time that works into my schedule. Plus If I get accepted into the Park Ranger or Game Warden Academy they will kick my butt if I am not in shape coming in.
I am also deathly afraid of swimsuit season. Right now I don't want anyone to see me in a swimsuit.
I really like the fact that Cori will be there. I hate to do most things on my own and need someone I know there or I won't go! Oh and the fact that it is at 5 am might make me go to bed earlier. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You go girl!! I need to exercise more but can't seem to make myself do it.
ReplyDeleteHave fun sweating to the oldies, or whatever you are going to listen to!
ReplyDeleteWay to go! That is awesome that you have a friend to go with!
ReplyDeleteYou can do it! I feel so much better when I am going to the gym and am in shape! There is room in the step class if you want to join us Mormon Mama's at 6am...Holly, Donalea and myself!
ReplyDelete