Saturday, February 21, 2009
And no more happiness
A few weeks ago (more like months) I was talking to Shiloh's friend Kate about herbal remedies. She was telling me about how all of my sinus issues could be related to dairy. She urged me to go off of dairy and see what happens. At this point I am up for anything. I hate not being able to smell! I haven't gone off of dairy yet but I will. The logistics just don't work right now, living at my parents house, and I don't exactly have the money to eat more expensive foods right now. All this talk about going off of dairy made me think of Brian Regan the comedian. He is very funny and talks about the Dr. telling him to go off dairy. You have to check it out it's too funny. But I know how he feels. I am sure it will be worth it. (Soy Ice Cream hear I come)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You're going to be in the juice aisle now - slumped over with the juice people! (We've cut down on dairy and have completely cut out sugar - I use only honey and agave - and I feel so much better!) Love you!
ReplyDelete