I am really having a hard time going to school and eating like a normal human being. I have gained back 2 1/2 lbs. Which sucks. I need to get my head back in the game. Then again when I do drink the correct amount of water every day I have to use the rest room ever hour. I bet my teachers would hate that. Also how do I carry around that much water? Any suggestions? I need all the help I can get.
I am also changing my weigh in day to Thursdays. That is my only day off throughout the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sorry I have no idea how to tote that much water except maybe a camelbak (too conspicuous - you might look like a dork). One of those big mugs with a lid on it that Grandpa used to take on road trips?
ReplyDeleteSometimes it's hard when life changes to keep the good habits going. I'm sure you'll find a way to make it work with the new schedule and lifestyle. I'm sure you will because you are just that cool! :) Seriously, though, I like Stine's idea about the big water bottle. People carry those around all the time.
ReplyDeleteYou could just carry around a water bottle and refill it. You could use a nice one you bought or reuse a generic one.
ReplyDelete