Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Gym

I have been pretty good about getting up at 4:50 and going to the gym. I am very happy with my results so far. I can see my rolls slowly going away. I am also enjoying doing cardio. I miss running, but can never find time to do it. I love that I can go the the gym now and just jump on the treadmill or the elliptical. I have lost about 5lbs so far.

I have been watching my intake too. I only eat 1300 calories a day. A weigh protein shake for breakfast, and protein bar for lunch and dinner. I have noticed a huge difference in my appetite since I started eating less. I love that I am getting full faster and eating less. Woo hoo, I am actually looking forward to swimsuit season if this keeps up. :)

3 comments: