Goal #1 is simple, drink the correct amount of water for your body a day and make sure to always have a full glass of water before dinner. The full glass before dinner helps to fill your stomach and makes you feel full sooner.
This one was a no brainier for me, I always try to drink the right amount of water per day. However I hate going to the restroom. I was one of those kids who would hold it all day because I was too busy playing outside to bother stooping to go to the restroom. I am still that way to a point. I really hate using the restroom I have better things to do than take a brake for something so unexciting.
The purpose of the goals it to make them habits. I am well on my way to this habit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment